I found a tag I really liked over at http://lauralovelockbookreviews.wordpress.com so I thought I'd post my answers!
1. When people fold over corners of pages, when people bend the spine backwards. Book exploitation is a serious issue.
2. Preferably outside, with lots of sun.
3. I reread books a LOT
I have a book shelf running along one whole wall of my room and I've read every one.
I have a book two weeks over due from my school library, which I totally forgot about until now.
4. Ways to Live Forever by Sally Nichols, it's a beautiful book.
5. Right now it has my kindle on it, so technically 107
6. A giant hot chocolate!
7. Mosi's War - Catherine MacPhail
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
8. This is the one I talked about in question 3:
This is a panorama from my iPhone, so it looks really wobbly!
9. The whole world.
10. When I'm looking for light reading, I've been known to read a few children's books, haha.