I found a tag I really liked over at http://lauralovelockbookreviews.wordpress.com so I thought I'd post my answers!
1. When people fold over corners of pages, when people bend the spine backwards, when people mouth each word as they read.
2. Somewhere cosy and separate from the rest of the world, I also like to read in confined spaces, I think I have reverse claustrophobia.
3. I've read Pig City by Louis Sachar 9 times.
I have a book shelf running along one whole wall of my room and I've read every one.
I have a book two weeks over due from my school library, which I totally forgot about until now!
4. The Fault in Our Stars. Is there any other answer?
5. Right now it has my kindle on it, so technically 107 (I've had it for 2 years) plus Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
6. A giant hot chocolate!
7. When you Reach Me by Rebecca Stead, Invisible Girl by Kate Maryon, The Look by Sophia Bennett.
8. This is the one I talked about in question 3:
This is a panorama from my iPhone, so it looks really wobbly!
9. The whole world.
10. When I'm looking for light reading, I've been known to read a few children's books, haha.